Workshop: Financial Analysis and Reporting using Excel Financial Modeling
- ✓ Speaker: Gaby Lahoud, CMA, CFA, CSCA, PMP, MBA
- ✓ Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- ✓ Timing: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST(New York)
- ✓ Evaluate the importance of financial analysis.
- ✓ Gain skills in modeling, systematic thinking, innovation, communication, process analysis, and financial analysis.
- ✓ Assess weak links and recommend decision-making actions.
- ✓ Apply the framework of ratio and financial statements analysis.
- ✓ Practice with a live case on how to apply advanced formulas in building an efficient financial model for analysis.
- ✓ Earn 5 CPE and Certificate of Attendance.
Effective analysis is the secret ingredient in the success of every company on a business and financial level. Business analysis investigates the processes of the company to identify drawbacks or failures and recommend corrective actions; while financial analysis evaluates businesses and projects from a holistic financial perspective to assess the viability, stability, profitability, and other aspects of the company. The workshop is based on a real case to be practiced by attendees.