Data Analytics Using Excel + AI & BIMarch 29, 2023 2023-10-19 12:54
Data Analytics Using Excel + AI & BI
Data Analytics Using Excel + AI & BI
Please download the detailed schedule to check the exact dates & times of the event(s) here
|Event||Training||From||To||No. of Sessions||No. of Hours|
|Novemver 2023||Live Virtual||03-November-23||04-November-23||2||10|
Check the Program Breakdown for more details or download the full program here
|Book Your Seat NOW||FEES|
|November 23 Live Virtual||$630 $254 Add To Cart|
|Bundle with: Excel Business Modeling||$1,155 $399 Add To Cart|
Note: All live sessions have limited seats to ensure all candidates gain value from the training. Once we reach our capacity, we stop taking requests. If you register after the event reaches its limit, but before we adjust our system to stop taking requests, then we might either shift you to another training window, put you on a waiting list in case someone cancels, refund your money, or give you credit for other events. So please make sure you register early to secure your seat.
Data analytics has become an integral part of every organization, and the skills required to apply advanced techniques to provide efficient and effective recommendations for decision-making have become a must. Artificial intelligence, business intelligence, and data analytics can be applied through a tool that is accessible to every professional, Microsoft excel.
- Practice with a live case how to apply technology and the latest excel features for effective decision-making.
- Achieving tasks on hand by saving 95% of the time it takes using other methods.
- Understanding the concept through a real case study.
- Master the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Business Intelligence (BI), and Data Analytics.
- Leverage technology to work for you.
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning the new trends in the market.
- Build dashboards and advance analytical reports, detect anomalies, and strategize.
Who Should Attend
Every professional who is interested in advancing their career, gaining new skills, and being able to finish the task on hand in less time and in a more professional manner.
- Executive level: CEO, CFO, COO, etc.
- Analytical managers such as finance, accounting, budget, etc.
- Department key employees that require to analyze or present large sets of data.
- Data analysts and advisors.
- Entry-level employees with excel tasks.
- 10 Hours of Live training with a field expert
- Practicing with a real case study.
- Certificate of completion – 10 CPEs
- Data Analytics
- Power Query
- Dynamic Arrays
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Excel
- Pivot Tables using Business Intelligence (BI)
- Power Pivot
- Creating Mega Formulas
- Macro (Into Level)
- And Much More …
The detailed schedule of the program with the daily topics covered can be downloaded here
Every business is unique and so is our approach. Our programs are tailored to the corporate needs, industry, structure, and desired outcome.
We served small to large fortune 500 companies globally within different industries.
We provide a bundle of professional services tailored to corporate needs from global certifications such as the CMA and CFA, industry-specific workshops, and other professional services. Request a quote by either selecting from our basket of products or for any specific need required. You state your need, we deliver value.
We understand the challenges that are faced when preparing for an exam or mastering a concept. Private coaching enables you to have a dedicated instructor who can provide individualized attention, tailored to your learning style, pace, and needs.
Private coaching could be one-on-one or within a group of 2 or 3 candidates if they know each other and want to split the cost. We have trainers from different continents and countries that are experts in their field. Most of our private coaching is done virtually in a way that fits your schedule, but in-person training can be arranged in countries and/or cities where we have coaches.
Fill in the information below after pressing “Request a Quote” and we will get back to you as soon as possible.