About The Event
The objective of learning about feasibility studies and using Excel financial modeling is to gain a comprehensive understanding of the various factors that contribute to the success of a business venture or project. A feasibility study involves analyzing the potential risks and benefits of a project, as well as the financial viability of the endeavor. Professionals can determine whether a project is worth pursuing, estimate its potential profitability, and identify potential obstacles that may arise. You will:
- Master the art of building successful feasibility.
- Gain valuable skills in using excel financial modeling to build a dynamic model.
- Present a successful study supporting an accept/reject decision.
- Lead with confidence after understanding the hidden factors of the study.
- Manipulate data to build multiple scenarios.
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning the new trends in the market.
This event has expired